REBUILDERS!

...you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings....
Isaiah 58:12

May 1, 2008

20501005 - Entry 8


Open Blue-sumers' Wallet!!!
: Blue-sumers = Blue-ocean + Consumers



My Opinion


Have you heard about 'Blue-sumers'?Well, it was last week I happened to know this word.This article is about 'Blue-sumers'Before I start, I am going to explain what 'Blue-sumers' means.I couldn't find which countury started using this word.I guess may be Korean started using it.Anyway, this is a mixture of BlueOcean and Consumers.This word indicates some kinds of niche market which we need to consider as Blueocean.According to this article, there seven classification of BlueSumers.
1. Gold Kids: Because today we have only one son and daughter, the industry related to those children will prosper.
2. Almost Rich: For people in their twenties and thirties who are eager to buy some luxurious products.
3. Passionate Senior: For elderly people who have enough money to enjoy the rest of their lives.
4. Married Romance: Services for married couple
5. At Home Dad: The number of men who work at home instead of wives is getting increased.
6. Family-like Care: Pats or helpers for seniors.
7. Scared Children: Especially against the sexual abusing

In addition to these seven categories, I would like to add one more thing.

That is "Heavy Korean : today many Koreans are concerned so much about their health and weight." The reason I talked about the concept 'BlueSumers' is because as a marketer when we do marketing, we need to see the niche market and take that as advantage.

I'm sure that this information will help you be a successful marketer and businessman.


"Think about What other people can think! See what other people can see!"

This is what I want to tell you today.

No comments: