REBUILDERS!

...you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings....
Isaiah 58:12

Mar 27, 2008

20400442-Entry 3











Marketers who Change the World!


The article said it was from the Air Resources Board's perspective by which California decided to cut by 70 percent the number of electric cars and other zero-emission vehicles automakers will be required to sell in coming years. The article added, this will eventually put a pressure on automakers to invest and produce the future anti-pollution vehicles such as cars run by electricity or hydrogen.

After I saw a video on converting movement energy of human into a electricity in the class, I was very challened! There were so many people who are so much innovative about something that I did not even put a slightest consideration. I could not hold myself from researching more of those stories actually happening not very far away. This time, I was litteraly shocked as I looked through information about activities. England was using wind power to generate 5% of all electrictities required by the nation. Germany was another forerunner exploiting renewable energy and putting it to use in daily lives of German.

I was ashamed by the fact that our nation is not putting an effort on such innovative, but so much in need in future, development. However, at the same time, it gave me a lucid lesson that marketers are not only trying to make money, but also are contributing to improvement of mankind by foreseeing future needs and make an action to meet the needs.
I now know that good marketers view big!!










Referrence: California cuts furture quotas for air-clean cars

No comments: